Saturday, November 29, 2008

urgh.
morning Alicia called and say got probs with security and uh company shit uh what change to 6pm work then in the end no work lol.
so uh yeah mum bought nasi lemak. then i did homework.lol its like.omg lol. then uh monica lim kept sms-ing me then darren started calling me urghhhh my phone went hay-wired lo. stuck somemore.
then yeap went out around 4 but suppose was to go at 2 plus. then mum nagged and we quarrelled lol. but i think we are okay now. so anyway i got really pissed off and nagged all the way there on phone to darren lol he got fed up listening me complain.
so uh then i met lim at station lol he very good seh.wait for me 2 hours to see me LOL. okay lah. cause he not working anymore so mon me and him say we meet tgt take pay can see each other what. lol who knows my mum suddenly cut in -.- so we talked a bit then i went office. meryl monica and her friend were waiting for me oops! so sorry yeah!
so took pay me and meryl rush to cityhall and uh i went to buy pants for alicia and wore it first then we change back next time yeap. LOL DAMN QIAO LOH LIM SAW ME AT CITYHALL. lol so he pei-ed me go buy pants and back uh. good brother lolxzxzxz.
went to find meryl then canteen. junzhou jinliang and qiquan were there -.- ate tgt wl eh full of crap.
then went pmc. work was UNFAMILIAR lol. comfortable in pdr alr don't want come pmc lol! so yep one girl's super irritating wl eh no fucking brain at all lo. damnit la. me and zhouyi worked like wtf and she slack like fuck shit
lol then i went to scold her and she guai guai go do LOLLOL. tmd man she at first treat me like i nv work there before siao! who work more you think damn. i know the ppl more than you can wtf. treat me like fucking newbie.
we busy clearing tables she say she go do breakfast settings wtf? so many things nv clear she wan to breakfast hurh hurh hurh. lolxz so yeah i managed 1 station on my own man! super tiring. i miss pdr lmao.
ppl very nice then ate dinner yeap home with meryl and zhou yi.

meryl's ciggie's ash landed on my hand damn pain-.- and i poked myself with a fork urgh got hole in my hand alr T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home